Name: Phyllis Shelton
Date registered: February 24, 2011
Phyllis Shelton is the President of LTC Consultants, a Nashville-based company that she founded in 1991 specializing in long-term care insurance sales training, consumer education and marketing materials. She is widely considered to be the leading long-term care insurance sales trainer in the country. Now her heart goes out to anyone who doesn't have a local insurance professional to help them consider long-term care insurance, and she is willing to be a resource for those people, or their financial advisors.
- Welcome from Phyllis Shelton — February 2, 2014
- Outside-of-the-Box Thinking About Long-Term Care Planning–One Size Does Not Fit All — August 27, 2017
- Denial is Not a River in Egypt — March 11, 2017
- What your state lets you keep, effective 7/1/2017 — January 1, 2017
- What Does Long-Term Care Cost? — October 24, 2016